Last modified: Thu Apr 16 16:50:26 JST 2009
Outline of the conference program is as follows:
outline as of April 16, including the room assignment, is
- All of the sessions will be held at EPOCHAL Tsukuba.
- The first day (Friday, April 17) and the last day
(Tuesday, April 21) will be devoted to joint plenary
sessions of ACFA Detector and Physics Workshop and GDE
meeting on ILC.
During the middle three days (Saturday - Monday, April 18 - 20), ACFA
Detector and Physics Workshop will organize plenary and
parallel sessions. GDE will organize the AAP review as
well as parallel sessions.
- The topics of ACFA plenary session includes LOI presentations
and subjects common to LOI groups, as well as recent
topics on ILC physics and detector studies.
ACFA paralle sessions are organized by
Those who plan to contribute to the parallel sessions
should contact the session conveners soon.
- On-site registration starts at 08:15 on Friday, April 17,
- A welcome reception will be held at EPOCHAL Tsukuba on
Friday, April 17, 2009, starting 18:00.
public lecture on particle physics will be given at
EPOCHAL Tsukuba on Saturday, April 18, 2009, as a program
related to but separated from TILC09.
- Conference banquet will be held at Sansui-Tei on Monday,
April 20, 2009, starting 19:00.
For more details of the program you are always
strongly advised to consult the
indico site and their last-minute
Copyright (C) TILC09 Local Organizing Committee. All rights reserved.